22-23 ADW Tuition Assistance Applications open on Friday, October 1st.
- See: www.mytads.com to apply.
- The Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Program is available for students in grades PreK-12 who are applying to or currently enrolled in Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Washington. All tuition assistance obtained through the Archdiocese is based on demonstrated financial need. Financial need must be demonstrated each year to qualify. Families apply each year to receive tuition assistance. Please note that you only need to complete one form for all children in a family, whether elementary school students or high school students, even if seeking tuition assistance for children attending different schools.
- Documents to have on hand while applying (and may be requested after submitting) are: Monthly utility bills, 2020 1040, 2020 W-2s, Credit Card Statements (if applicable), Bank Loan Documentation (if applicable), Friend/Relative Loan Application (if applicable), Loan Companies Debt Documentation (if applicable), Other Debt Documentation (if applicable), Schedule C (if applicable), Schedule E (if applicable), Schedule F (if applicable),
Schedule K1 (if applicable), Form 1065 (if applicable), Form 1120 (if applicable), Paystubs, Dependent Education Debt Documentation, Parental Education Debt Documentation (if applicable), Medical Debt/Payment Explanation (if applicable), etc.
- There is a $37 Fee to process the application.
- Applications are due Friday, December 3rd at 11:59 p.m. for currently enrolled students.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- New families for the 22-23 school year have until February 4th to apply.